[Asterisk-Users] Conference Phone

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Fri Sep 10 07:58:06 MST 2004

Don't remember our costs exactly, was almost a year ago. But this would
work for you:

Polycom Soundstation - $110
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41374&item=6322819848&rd=1

Spira SPA-1000 - $85
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61840&item=5716081199&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

So for just over $200 (have to add shipping) you can have a nice
conference phone. A couple of our customers use this solution.