[Asterisk-Users] Fax relaying with T.38

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Fri Sep 10 00:40:37 MST 2004

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:

> * does not support T.38, but some people have recently shown
> interest in adding it.

Cool. maybe we should talk about this more on -dev, because I
have some ideas on how to make it work, but I'm not that
familiar with T.38 itself.

> T.38 doesn't use RTP, so I don't know why *
> sees an RTP packet of any sort.

I think that's just the endpoints and Asterisk fighting over
which codec to use and finally deciding it won't work ;-)

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Scheepmakersstraat 11      3011 VH Rotterdam