[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P lockups (FXO)

Maciej Kietlinski maciejkietlinski at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Sep 9 14:19:17 MST 2004

>> Are the FXOs on the 2x on ports 1-2 or 3-4?  Maybe it has to
>> do with *any* FXO on port 1...
>>
>> Please get back with the list with your findings.
>>

>My experience led to a replacement from Digium, but the card is a
>TDM400P with 4 FXO...now that I think of it, during troubleshooting
>there was some correlation to the first port on the card (port 1)...not
>the first module - I swapped module positions to varying locations on
>the card without success, but then again they are all FXO...Maybe *is*
>possible that the TDM400P doesn't like an FXO module in port 1 as you
>are suggesting...Like I said, in the end I got a new revision board from
>digium, all 4 ports are still FXO and working great now...

With my old revision TDM400P it was the same problem with
FXO on port 1. Easiest way for me was to put FXO's on new
revision card, and on old use FXS on port 1.

I used info from post with:
'The card had been modified, evident from the jumper wire that been
soldered between two points on the back of the card. I haven't had
problems since installing the new card.'
And before old card was used with FXS + 3 x FXO without problems,
so it works in the same hw conf again.

Now I heve no problems with TDMxxp

Maciej Kietlinski