[Asterisk-Users] TE410P in Germany

ePyron Felix Deierlein fd at ePyron.de
Wed Sep 8 14:04:29 MST 2004

Regards

Felix Deierlein

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Henrik Pfluger
	Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 6:28 PM
	To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] TE410P in Germany

	Is there anyone successfully using the TE410P with a German
"PMX-Anschluss"? Please just drop me a note mentioning the carrier you use.

	We are having problems making the card work, although configuration
is correct (Posted this before). Our carrier blames the card for this. We
would just need some evidence that it really works.

	Thanks,

	Henrik