[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Primus Talkbroadband

Jon Miron nxe at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 12:25:34 MST 2004

Geoff,

How frequent are your dropped calls?  For a while all
my calls would go silent but I realized it was after
exactly 60 minutes.  It's since been increased to 180.
 Not sure if this is what you were experiencing.

Are there any providers in Canada that offer a similar
service to Primus that is more Asterisk friendly?  I
just need it to have numbers in Toronto, and Montreal
if possible.  Thanks!