[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Primus Talkbroadband

Jon Miron nxe at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 11:28:59 MST 2004

Hey,

I've checked all over and can't find what I need to
know, so I'm posting here.  I want to use Asterisk
with my Primus VoIP service but it seems I need a
username and password to authenticate with at Primus.
Has anyone had any experience with this?  How did you
get it?  Is it stored somewhere in the D-Link gateway
they gave me?  Thanks in advance and sorry if this
makes no sense.  I'm completely new to this.