[Asterisk-Users] Polycon IP 300 SIP vs Grandstream BT-101 Deployment

Stuart Elvish stuart.elvish at tnet.com.au
Wed Sep 8 07:31:22 MST 2004

Hi,

I have just completed the deployment of a couple of Grandstream phones
(for internal IP use) and was wondering how much harder it would be to
deploy a Polycom IP 300 phone. The Grandstream was quite easy to deploy
and gives us good voice quality over DSL, however from some of the
300. The variant I am looking at purchasing is a SIP variant.

Any pointers / comments would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Stuart