[Asterisk-Users] Problems with length of voicemail

box100 box100 at easlick.com
Wed Sep 8 06:30:45 MST 2004

Yes, I *am* using BROADVOICE, thanks for responses. Sure enough. If I dial in via my Washington number (ipkall), I don't have the problem. Interesting. Well, BV has a very good tech that seems to be very familiar with Asterisk. I'll see if he has any ideas how to deal with the issue.

Sorry I didn't catch the earlier thread....