[Asterisk-Users] new Asterisk resources site

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Tue Sep 7 11:10:01 MST 2004

hello everyone,

I have compiled a few scripts (PERL AGI and PHP management) I have written
for Asterisk together and put them up at:

http://www.txlink.net/asterisk.php

Just click on "Resources" to skip directly to the scripts.  The rest of that
page is meant to be an Asterisk introduction to potential new Asterisk
users, and I plan to add some additional tutorials to it.  If anyone has any
new-user type links that I do not have on the page already, please email
them to me for addition to the page.

If you would like your company to be listed on the "Case Studies" section,
please respond off-list to me as well.

yours,
Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications www.txlink.net/
Asterisk PSTN Origination and Termination -- Connect your * to the public
telephone network