[Asterisk-Users] iaxy vs sipura

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Mon Sep 6 22:35:46 MST 2004

I need a cheap simple adaptor for analog phones to use with Asterisk. It
should be some kind of "configure and forget" type of device, to use at
the office, or just throw it in a road warrior's bag and use it while
travelling, to call back to the "mothership".
I can't decide between iaxy and sipura. Can you guys help? Which one
would you use? (and why?)
I feel that iaxy might have an advantage while piercing through NAT
firewalls (at hotels and such), because of IAX, but i could be wrong.

Or can you recommend something else?

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/