[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix OpenSwitch12

Lex Lethol lethol at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:49:43 MST 2004

hi Flynn,

I have an OpenLine4 on my setup.  Everything appears to work finw and
I am not having the hangup detect but I am having problems when
voicemail tries to record via vpb channel.  Did you ever have that on
your OpenLine4?

I have not tried out the OpenSwitch12 but I am a bit scared with
voicetronix due to the lack of support and friendliness when debugging
any problem that comes up.

Just my 2 cents.

Lethol