[Asterisk-Users] Newby question. Basic structure

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 6 09:05:43 MST 2004

Hi! and thanks a million for your answer. You hace cleared many of the
doubts I had, including the differences between the cards. At the same
time, new questions has arised:

Is there a possible configuration in case I dont have a broadband
connection in the called-end, for example, a modem connection?

Is it possible to set a route for the IP packages? This is to optimize
the packets transmission over internet.

I'm outside US, so, why should I use tdm instead of x100p?

Thanks again,

RODOLFO