[Asterisk-Users] Help Running am-main.pl Perl/CGI on Apache Server

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Mon Sep 6 01:13:45 MST 2004

Another reason can be a missing or incomplete "addhandler" line in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf.  The line should look like:

Addhandler cgi-script .cgi .pl

My Redhat installation was missing the " .pl" and when trying to run perl
based cgi scripts also generated the same 500 error.  Correcting the line
fixed my problem.

Bill Seddon
Lyquidity Solutions
16 Lynton Road