[Asterisk-Users] Wildcards and variable number of digits

Eric Jacksch jacksch at tenebris.ca
Sun Sep 5 13:50:31 MST 2004

Humm...I tried it and it didn't work,  still rang after two digits, but I
may be making newbie errors :)

Should this work?  Is NoOp a valid instruction, or do I need to create
something else?

[internal]
include => freeworld
Include => localexts
exten => _712XXX,1,NoOp,Blah

[freeworld]
exten => _7.,1,Dial(...dial stuff) ?

I posted my config to the list earlier and don't want to annoy people with
it again...