[Asterisk-Users] Help Running am-main.pl Perl/CGI on Apache Server

Shekhar Prasad shekhar.prasad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:18:59 MST 2004

Hi all,

I've installed Asterisk on Linux Red Had 9.  Now, I was trying to set
up a GUI based system for the PBX.
I downloaded some packages, but I have to have Perl running CGI
scripts through the webserver.  It does not allow me to.
I am able to run a basic script that just just prints out html
messages and nothing else.  However, when I try to run am-main.pl or
config.pl or any other cgi-bin scripts that came with Asterisk, I get
a 500 error: Premature End of Script Header.  I've tried changing the
chmod to -x or 755 and also have included the header required to
display the html script.  However, no luck.  I am able to run it in
command line, but not through the Mozilla browser.

Is this enough information I've provided?  You can contact me directly
if you need more information.
shekhar . prasad at gmail . com

shekhar