[Asterisk-Users] digitnetworks card issues?

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Sat Sep 4 02:56:41 MST 2004

> DigitNetworks (and the like) are selling inferior, driver compatible
> hardware, which is ABSOLUTELY NOT the same hardware Digium chose to be
> their X100P.

            If you can see my previous mails, no user worried about the
hardware whether it is from digium or intel or whether it is having chips,
resistors or capacitors. You include whatever the nonsense you want. At the
end of the day it should solve the problem of interfacing an FXO line
without problems. I'm using what you say inferior card for more than 1.5
years without any problems. This is what every customer needs.

> If you buy a real X100P from Digium or an approved reseller, you will not
> have problems.  I have solved horrid echo and feedback, flaky reception of
> caller*id and one-way audio problems by simply swapping an X100P clone for
> known Digium X100P card.

            For me the inferior card worked without any problems. I'm sure
many of them here were using the inferior card without any problems.

-Kannaiyan