[Asterisk-Users] FXO Disconnect supervision problem

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Fri Sep 3 18:36:08 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 12:22, Glen Johnson wrote:
[snip]

> According to the asterisk-console, when a pstn callers connects:  after they
> hang up, asterisk will always timeout and then hang up.  It never catches
> the hang up when it actually happens.   And also, "zap show channel x"
> reports the channel is "offhook" even though it isn't (and will still
> answers calls).
>
> At Digium-support's request, I updated to CVS-HEAD-08/31/04-07:58:19.   But
> the problem persists.
>
> Anyone else having (or had or fixed) this problem?

Well, it used to work here, but then stopped, and I can't figure out
why.  I've upgraded our Asterisk install to newer CVS versions, but it
hasn't helped.

I'm not sure what to do now.  It's really odd that it worked reliably
for a few months, but now does not.

BTW, we're in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.

Confused,

Ranbir

--
Ranbir