[Asterisk-Users] Putting a call on hold

Marconi Rivello marconirivello at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:54:09 MST 2004

Thank you for your help.

The thing is: I set my asterisk to call me at home whenever it
receives a call for my extension. So, I would like to be able to put
the person on hold, listening to the music, sometimes. Is that
possible?

Or is it possible to press a key during a conversation and get
asterisk to do something? Like the # key, but I would like asterisk to
take other actions instead of transfering.

Thanks.