[Asterisk-Users] Help setting 2 Offices in US and India

Maxim Litnitsky litnimax at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:05:17 MST 2004

>1) Can anyone direct me what is the minimum hardware needed. (or most
inexpensive solution)
Pentium IV  2.8 Mhz with 1G Ram will be optiomal in perfomace/price relation.

2) If we use dedicated T1 in both location, will the voice quality be
good enough?
That means you connect to office PBX's via T1 interface? Than you need
Digium  T100P Card.
http://www.digitnetworks.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=34
With this configuration you will be able to support 22 simulatanious calls.

3) Can we use Vonage or a company like that for the voip to save on T1 cost?
If you mean savings on international call, the answer is yes.

Feel free to contact me.

Maxim Litnitsky