[Asterisk-Users] X100P blows up after a while (really loud noise)

Tor Roberts voip at sscsinc.com
Fri Sep 3 11:44:29 MST 2004

Marconi,
I don't know if this is will help you, but I had problems with some
TDM400p cards. They worked fine, but after about 10 minutes in use there
was a very loud static, humming noise. The cards where brand new, rev.
G. I spoke with Digium about the problem, and they suggested that I
update to the latest Asterisk, as there was a driver change in the last
month (I was running a version from July). So I updated Asterisk,
rebooted, and now my cards work great.  Hope that helps!

-Tor