[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sorry, Newbie here

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Sep 3 09:36:33 MST 2004

I think one of the greatest things about * is that not only do you get the
most flexible PBX I've ever worked with, but it also can act as a IP gateway
for much less than traditional hardware IP gateways (a. la.
Cisco/Mediatrix/etc...). You can use it to extend an existing PBX and save
thousands per month by terminating your PSTN calls via IP...

 -Chris