[Asterisk-Users] Going to voicemail instead of queue if no agent is logged in ?

Kurt Bauer bauer at cc.univie.ac.at
Fri Sep 3 05:48:17 MST 2004

Hi,

I did this the following way:

-) define a global variable -> AGENTS_AVAIL=0
-) when agent logs in increment ->
SetGlobalVar(AGENTS_AVAIL=$[${AGENTS_AVAIL} + 1]);
-) when agent logs off decrement ->
SetGlobalVar(AGENTS_AVAIL=$[${AGENTS_AVAIL} - 1]);
-) when queue is called evaluate and goto label ->
gotoif,$[${AGENTS_AVAIL}]?${Q}:${NO_Q)

Hope that helps and if there is an easier way of doing this please show me
how.

br,
Kurt

--On Tuesday, August 31, 2004 09:57:29 PM +0200 Robert Rozman