[Asterisk-Users] Commercial CID spoofing system

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Sep 2 14:19:47 MST 2004

You can do that easily --

exten => 250,1,DigitTimeout(10)
exten => 250,2,ResponseTimeout(20)
exten => 250,3,Answer
exten => 250,4,Read(callto,pls-entr-num-uwish2-call,10)
exten => 250,5,Read(callfrom,enter-phone-number10,10)
exten => 250,6,NoOp(${callto})
exten => 250,7,NoOp(${callfrom})
exten => 250,8,SetCIDNum(${callfrom})
exten => 250,9,Dial(IAX2/${IAXFREE}/1${callto},40)
exten => 250,10,Hangup

Get an IAX provider that allows you to do this -- I have a free beta
from SimpleTeleCom.com where this is working.  If you're willing to deal
with someone's bad attitude, I can think of at least one other provider.

To do this from the web, you can use your favorite scripting language to
generate call-files for asterisk.