[Asterisk-Users] X100P + Call-Waiting - Flash how-to.

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 08:02:20 MST 2004

I don't have the complete list at the ready, but "*8" on a Zap channel
is (non-directed) call pickup.

I spent a lot of time searching for the call waiting problem months
ago, and I guess I can only blame myself if it's still not
well-documented on the Wiki.  My experience is almost exclusively with
Zap channels, so I'm not sure what, if any, modifications are
necessary for SIP or any other channel type...

On a bridged Zap call, to flash the channel you're bridged to, you
just flash the channel you're on, then dial "*0".  That's it...

Rob