[Asterisk-Users] Why are you guys promoting a Rippoff

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Wed Sep 1 23:40:19 MST 2004

> That website is not owned by the providers of this mailing list, as
> far as I know.  The WIKI is an independently-owned resource where
> anyone can post anything (on topic) they like.  There's no screening
> except for the fact that anyone can also remove, change or comment
> on anything they don't like.
>

> > To Setup Calling with Diamondcard.us and I signed up and paid the
money
> > according to Stephen Karrington it was all automated... And it was
> > automated to take money but when you look for service hookups or
> > information you don't get it.
> >
> > I have tried now for last little while to contact them for support
and
> > got nothing.
> >
> Stephen Karrington is also listed on the following WIKI page, along
> with a phone number and a "sales" email address:

End of conversation...

Don't reply to this crap.

I'm sick of seeing this stuff, seriously, let's move Asterisk
development forward. I've never responded so strongly to a post, but if
this guy really cared, he would write back on the WIKI saying it is a
rip off rather than the list.  Therefore writing back on the WiKi would
allow others to read, so they too wouldn't get duped.

If we continue to respond to posts like these, they will continue to
happen.  Don't negotiate with flame baits, simple..

Once their fault, second our fault.

- Brent
* Feeling the spirit