[Asterisk-Users] Why are you guys promoting a Rippoff

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Sep 1 20:32:31 MST 2004

Michael Workman [mworkman at imbroadcasting.net] wrote:
> On your web you have a link
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+settings+Diamondcard

That website is not owned by the providers of this mailing list, as
far as I know.  The WIKI is an independently-owned resource where
anyone can post anything (on topic) they like.  There's no screening
except for the fact that anyone can also remove, change or comment
on anything they don't like.

> To Setup Calling with Diamondcard.us and I signed up and paid the money
> according to Stephen Karrington it was all automated... And it was
> automated to take money but when you look for service hookups or
> information you don't get it.
>
> I have tried now for last little while to contact them for support and
> got nothing.

Stephen Karrington is also listed on the following WIKI page, along
with a phone number and a "sales" email address:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+consultants+Eastern+Europe

You could try one of those.

It's usually best to not jump to conclusions about service providers.
How long have you been waiting for the "automated" service to activate
your account?  Perhaps there's a problem with the automation at the
moment.

I have no connection with this or any other service provider, by the
way, so I can't help to speed things up.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz