[Asterisk-Users] Really Wierd softphone problem ... must read

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Wed Sep 1 19:07:02 MST 2004

HA ! Thats was it. Thanks !!! In the past, I never understood the
configuration of the volume control. I know that sounds really newbie like
so I guess I never did pay enough attention  I didn't notice it.

Now that I understand what was wrong, I figured out why I changed it. I
made a change with Audacity to record the conversation of my sip calls. I
had to change the recording to "Stereo Mix".

Thanks guys.

As I get more experience with the telcom industry, voip, and
asterisk, i will donate more of my knowledge to this list.