[Asterisk-Users] Migrating Asterisk

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Sep 1 14:26:02 MST 2004

Thanks for the quick response -- I should have clarified this a little
more.

I was using this board before, but couldn't get ztdummy to work because
the board had the wrong USB controller on it.  I switched boards and
then added the X100P.  I would rely solely on the X100P for timing if I
really -- and maybe someday I'll look into getting meetme to work.