[Asterisk-Users] Migrating Asterisk

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:44:42 MST 2004

1) should be more than enuf for 1 channel. I use a P2 400 here for
testing and it worked ok for transcoding besides the schedule notices.

2) Depending how much timing you need to do X100P or ztdummy could
even work just fine.

3. -head

4. i'd rebuild it from src and just copy your configs and any of your stored VM