[Asterisk-Users] FXO Disconnect supervision

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Wed Sep 1 12:06:47 MST 2004

On Sep 1, 2004, at 11:35 AM, Eric Wieling wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 12:26, Glen Johnson wrote:
>> Does anyone have disconnect supervision working on their TDM400P or
>> X101P
>> cards (to/from the telco)?
>
> Yes on all 4 my X100P/TDM400PFXO ports across 3 servers in two states.
> It Just Works.  Of course I'm in the USA.

This brings up an interesting point--disconnect supervision *mostly*
works for me with a X100P in the US.  The exception is when calls go to
voicemail; I frequently end up with ~90 seconds of dialtone instead of
a message or a clean disconnect.  This has remained constant for 6
months, up through RC1.

Any suggestions?

Scott