[Asterisk-Users] Rebooting Linux / Asterisk

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Wed Sep 1 10:45:40 MST 2004

Look at the /etc/rc.d and init.d directories... Unix has run levels and
there are shell scripts (like batch files) that are called upon system
booting..
As far as nightly restart - you need to use cron or atd (at daemon)  these
processes allow you to schedule scripts to run...
Otherwise that's it - try doing some research online and if that doesn't
help - ask offline