[Asterisk-Users] Re: asterisk RELOAD option stability

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Sun Oct 31 11:25:37 MST 2004

+++ Benjamin on Asterisk Mailing Lists [31/10/04 18:11 +0900]:
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:18:22 +0100, Vikram Rangnekar
> <vicky at freebsdcluster.net> wrote:
> > Also does
> > frequent reloads affect the stability of asterisk i mean things does it lead
> > to things like memory leaks
>
> Depends on the version of Asterisk you are using and your environment.
> I have seen frequent reloads crashing certain Asterisk installations.
>
> rgds
> benjk

I'm thinking about a Zap+sip type install servicing say 50 sip connections
and say 1 e1/t1 line. normal day to day operations in an office type
envoirment. Asterisk version 1.0.2 (stable) . and not using any database
connectivity modules like app_data, cdr_mysql etc.

What kind of a setup do you experience these crashes under._

--
regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)