[Asterisk-Users] Can't install the mfcr2 support correctly

Pbx pbx at itcee.be
Sun Oct 31 07:31:41 MST 2004

Dear Khaled,

I thing you must read the documentation a little bit more deapely!

does zaptel compile ok ?
which kernel are you using ?
have you configure the zaptel.conf file
which parameters are you using for r2 signaling ?
refer to this page  as guide for starting
http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download read the all page
no  lights aster wct4xxp means span is not configured!
good luck !

Jack