[Asterisk-Users] How far is IAX to be a Standard

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 13:37:35 MST 2004

Hello Guys

Is Saturday and just to get my Actually poor Asterisk knowledge a
little more rich

How far is IAX to be a Industry Standard I mean like SIP or H.323 ,
IAX seems to be the answer to many many NAT problems in this
Out-Of-Available-IP's World but what does the big guys (cisco , etc)
think about IAX?

what does the RFC's guys and the Pseudo-Cisco IETF think about this Protocol?

I think This year is the consolidation of Asterisk is incredible.

I abandon the track of asterisk for a while , but when I turn arround
and see the advances I'm Back!!!!!

Regards

HA