[Asterisk-Users] My asterisk box is behaving funny!

Augustine Olaifa austino at skannet.com
Fri Oct 29 14:34:23 MST 2004

 i have been using asterisk for a while now. and it has always worked
fine. till recently when i noticed this serious abnormally.

1.  when i login remotely, it does not get up to the  CLI> prompt as seen
below.

	[root at newpbx root]# asterisk -vr
	Asterisk CVS-03/20/04-11:04:01, Copyright (C) 1999-2004 Digium.
	Written by Mark Spencer <markster at digium.com>

2.  we are using asterisk with ATA 186  and a T1 card on the
asterisk box which has been working fine, but now when i make a call using
the ATA the call goes through a first time, but when i make another call on
the ATA it will not get to asterisk at all.

that is i do not see the call coming in to asterisk at all. the same thing
happens on the zaptel channels too.(when debug is enabled).

what could be wrong?

until asterisk is rebooted or reloaded before another call can go through,
and after that it stops working again until another reload ......

i am running asterisk cvs version:Asterisk CVS-03/20/04-11:04:01
running on i686.

regards
--
Olaifa Augustine