[Asterisk-Users] ADSI phones and the Flash Key

Martin Keding mkeding at ratrivertech.ca
Fri Oct 29 14:09:00 MST 2004

I have some Sayson / Aastra 480e ADSI phones. They work great except for one
annoying feature. It's not really the phone, it's the ADSI programming
feature in Asterisk. I can't figure out how to recreate the factor default
"flash" screen key on the phone. When I create a ADSI script, it loads to
the phone no problem. However it wipes out all of the factory default keys.
I can't figure out what to put in the script to recreate the flash key.

Help anyone?

Martin