[Asterisk-Users] Cisco PRI Gateway Problems

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Fri Oct 29 12:57:07 MST 2004

I think you are missing a dial-peer voice xxx pots entry.  E.g.:

dial-peer voice 200 pots
 description Match all inbound POTS calls
 incoming called-number T
 direct-inward-dial

I don't think the PRI will pick up the call unless the called number
matches a number in one of the pots dial-peers.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815