[Asterisk-Users] Cisco PRI Gateway Problems

Peder Angvall peder at angvall.com
Fri Oct 29 12:55:25 MST 2004

I am trying to get a Cisco PRI gateway to send calls to * and it doesn't
appear to be working.  It is a 2610 running 12.3 IP+.  I've got the
config in there, I can see calls come into the Cisco using debugs, but I
never see it try to connect to *.  When I do debugs, I see the called #
as the 10 digit # and I see the calling # as my #, but I never see
anything on *.  Both devices can ping each other and neither is behind a
firewall.  If I do a "sip show registry" on the * box, the router is NOT
registered, but I never see any error messages either, so it looks like
it isn't even trying to register with *.  Anybody have any ideas?

Here is the relevant config from the 2610.  We are being passed a 10
digit # (I replaced the real #'s with 123456 below).

voice service voip
  signaling forward unconditional
  sip

controller T1 1/0