[Asterisk-Users] sip <-> h323 audio problem

Andre Peitz andre at tuxplace.de
Fri Oct 29 06:38:16 MST 2004

Hi,

i have a audio problem between sip and h323.

First my installation:

Debian Sarge
Asterisk 1.0.1
Gnugk 2.0.8

Asterisk register a prefix to gnugk.

Communication from sip to sip and h323 to h323 is working.

When i now call from the siphone (three tested) the h323 phone (also
three tested) the connection is coming up and everything seems to be ok
(no errors, no debug info).  But there is no audio in both directions.
Also when i call voicemail, i hear nothing one the h323 phone.

I have tested different codecs.

Has anybody a hint for me, where to continue my search for the problem?

Greats,

Andre Peitz