[Asterisk-Users] question about asterisk

Olger Merlos Valverde olgerm at ekstromcostarica.com
Thu Oct 28 19:05:03 MST 2004

People,

some people like pixelFriend and Jonathan Augenstine, send me references about
asterisk documentation, I read this and ok thanks :), my project is:

I have two office of construction: office_1 and office_2

I want connect the two offices by dedicated line, and connect the two analog PBX
of this offices and transfer VoIP between two offices.

Ok one time that of two offices connected, I want install of telephone IP on
both office and CALL. And I want call from office_1 to office_2 and office_2
switch this call to PBX for talk with mi house.

For this situations what CARDS I need? but I see too many CARDS from digium :)
and I a newbie on this.

Thanks for the help.... or link for read... :)

,
 Olger Merlos Valverde
 Programas Integrados de America S.A