[Asterisk-Users] Analog answering machine hangs up early

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Oct 28 17:50:41 MST 2004

Sounds like the asterisk system is not sourcing enough line current on the
FXS port, and the answering machine may think the line has hung up.   This
is what the answering machine is supposed to do, for example, when someone
picks up another phone on the same line.

Regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
President,