[Asterisk-Users] MFC/R2 Argentina variant ANI problems

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Oct 28 09:03:52 MST 2004

Hi Guillermo,

The reason I don't send ANI when I get a 5 for .ar protocol is the
information I have says something different :-) It says that when I get
A5 I should respond with the calling party category, which I think I do.
The current code seems to work OK against a Dialogic card in .ar mode.

R2 documentation is somewhat unreliable in various countries. I will try
to sort this out at the weekend. I have an update I am trying to finish
off, with various fixes in it.

Steve