[Asterisk-Users] MFC/R2 Argentina variant ANI problems

Guillermo Freige gfreige at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:51:24 MST 2004

I'm trying to get ANI info without succes in the Unicall channel. Apparently
(as told by the PBX technical support), Argentina R2 implementation of ANI
request needs a different answer than the current UniCall support. When
Asterisk receives a 0x5 (ANI request) it must answer with an 0x1 and then
the individual digits of the actual extension number (601 in my case).
Unicall only answers the extension number, generating a protocol error.
Also, when the call is established by asterisk, ANI request isn't generated
at all.
Of course, I'll try to fix the mising 0x1 myself, at least if I find where
to add the extra digit :) Any help appreciated.

Guillermo