[Asterisk-Users] WRT54GS zaptel timing device

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Thu Oct 28 07:18:44 MST 2004

Curious, can a WRT54G with this firmware, using Wonder Shaper, act as a
cheap QOS device?

One of our biggest problems is customers with Cable/DSL (256k upload) trying
to upload files or browse several webpages at once, it affects the quality
of the phone calls, naturally. We were looking into cheap managed switches
for their QOS ability, but it seems the LinkSys would be a cheaper/easier
solution.