[Asterisk-Users] WRT54GS zaptel timing device

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Oct 28 07:05:33 MST 2004

Hi Steve,

I know about that page, but it does not mention Asterisk. I have built
and run several things on a wrt54g. I just haven't had the time to
figure out why Asterisk doesn't work. It seems to be a threading
problem, from the little time I spent playing with it. I tried some
other test code that does threading, and it ran without problems.

Steve