[Asterisk-Users] test telephone numbers

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Thu Oct 28 06:24:37 MST 2004

Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in that list too.

I thought I was one of the only "find the right carrier" game. Sometimes
customers can't place calls or have quality issues to certain countries,
sometimes even certain Area codes within the U.S, so I then "route" those
calls through NuFone/LookieLoo/VoicePulse/1 of our 6 Voice T1/PRI's,
whichever works best.