[Asterisk-Users] Motorola Vt1000

Reid A. Forrest reid at cvtelecom.com
Thu Oct 28 06:00:15 MST 2004

I'll second this suggestion--return it. I cancelled my Vonage account, and
they happily agreed to unlock my Motorola for $15. Said it was done even
before I got off the phone. They didn't unlock it. Googling a little, I found
another post from someone who had the same problem. Apparently the Motorolas
can't be unlocked. Can anyone confirm this?