[Asterisk-Users] Re: Using AVM C4 with fewer than four lines?

Louis van Dompselaar lvandompselaar at sitebysite.nl
Thu Oct 28 05:08:36 MST 2004

>I think changing devices=4 to devices=2 in capi.conf should do the
>trick. Of course you have to make sure that your ISDN lines are
>connected to the two ports that haven't been disabled.

It's already at devices=2 but that doesn't make a difference.
I think chan_capi sees the C4 as one single device with four controllers.

Anyway, the current capi.conf has devices=2 (tried 4 and 1; doesn't matter)
and controller=1 (tried 1, 2 and 1,2,3,4, doesn't matter).  I always get:

Contr1: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.
Contr2: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.
Contr3: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.
Contr4: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.