[Asterisk-Users] Type of T1 for T100P card

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent-networks.com
Wed Oct 27 15:27:29 MST 2004

Cirelle Enterprises wrote:

> [...]
I apologize if i'm not understanding exactly wtf you're saying here, but
if i'm reading this correctly, I COMPLETELY disagree.

I have MANY instances of t100p's on a normal 24 channel t1 (rbs),  and a
few on PRI's using standard B and D channels. It will work fine as long
as it's configured properly.

-Josh