[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Sparco Office Supplies...

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Oct 27 14:24:08 MST 2004

Benjamin on Asterisk Mailing Lists wrote:
> I don't think there is a legal basis on which you could make any claim
> to have them pay you for the cost of errant phone calls. You would
> have to prove that they have been using your 800 numbers in their
> advertising or something along those lines.
>
> Anyway, considering the volume of calls you are talking about, you
> might want to consider setting up an office supplies mailorder
> division and simply take the business that those customers are trying
> to bring to you in error.
>
> rgds
> benjk

I was joking about the billing them thing, we just wanted to be able to
actually forward those calls to the correct point.

As for the office supplies store, its been talked about, maybe one day.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com